Bike around Town
What We Love About Cape Town Travel
It seems the community are looking to use less transport. it is the way we venture around is it not?
The nice part about having a bike in Cape Town is that its a simple way of moving. You can explore so much more, with a few cautions here and there, but without having to sickle among the means of being stuck in a place for too long.
The city of Cape Town has so much to offer locals, they know their way around the most popular hotspots and hidden treasures.
We want to identify those places to show you what it means to venture through the mother city – whether on bike, foot or by vehicle.
We always look forward to the weekends and we have listed some good reasons why. The hotspots are bike friendly too which makes it an exciting trip moreso.
Cape Town Hotspots
- Truth Coffee Roasting in Buitenkant St.
- Ground Art Caffe in Strand st.
- Mischu in Sea point
- Yours Truly in Long st, Loop st and Kloof st
- Bootlegger in Sea Point
- Spice Route in Paarl
- Waterford Estate in Stellenbosch
- Tokara in Stellenbosch
- Grande Provence in Franschhoek
- La Motte in Franschhoek
Beach Front Views
- Camps Bay to Maidens Cove is the perfect spot for a sunset bike ride and picnic
- Go for a ride in Green Point to Sea Point that offers a convenient atlantic seaboard promenade
- Have drinks and a meal at On The Rocks in Tableview.
- Take a stroll along Noordhoek Beach and Stop by the small town for some lunch.
- Take a drive down Chapmans Peak and take some magical photos.
We want to hear what you love about Cape Town.